Hair-on Suitcase Collection - Cream with Chestnut leather accent
- One of a kind cowhides hand selected by Dave & Suzette. Check it out here
- As beautiful at the airport as it is next to the sofa
- Constructed purposefully without wheels (Imagine a $15,000 suit with roller skates)
- Wide open interior space with two interior straps to hold stuff in place
- Durable handle is hand sewn with boot-cord body and bolted to the case
- Two long and solid removable exterior straps to grab and tie suitcase down
- Double layer full grain leather hinge that's super-sturdy
- Body sewn with heavy-duty waxed boot cord for strength
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons etc.
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 19” H x 27” W x 8 ½” D
- Interior: 17 ½” H x 26 ¼” W x 6 ¼” D
- 15.45 pounds
- Exterior: 18 ½” H x 23 ½” W x 8 ½” D
- Interior: 17” H x 24 ½” W x 6” D
- 14.65 pounds
- Exterior: 17 ½” H x 23” W x 7 ½” D
- Interior: 16” H x 22 ½” W x 5” D
- 13.25 pounds
- Because these are each unique, once it’s gone, it’s gone and if you want it, you will need to grab it before someone else does. Placing it in your cart and continuing shopping does not guarantee that it will be yours. They will go to whomever is the first to actually purchase the product by completing your checkout.
- The photographs are the actual product you are purchasing.
- So when someone asks you about your brand and says, "What's the S stand for?" just start making stuff up. "The S stands for Studly" or Smooth or Strangely Handsome or Super Cool or Stupid People ask Stupid Questions or whatever you can think of. Believe you me, they'll ask you about your brand. But mostly, they'll just comment on how cool it is. They're not common, but when we do come across a strong closed up and clean brand, we hate to throw it in the trash. So, we came up with a not so easy process to display the great ones.
- 100-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your leather, send it back to us for a full refund. As long as you return it in like-new condition there’s no hassles, we promise. Details here.
- Free Shipping
So, as a general rule, I feel I’m more talented and better than Dave in pretty much everything. But I have to admit, he’s pretty darn good at designing leather stuff. I was amazed when I saw what came off the truck this week.
Sitting in the corner was a collection of limited edition hair-on suitcases, all one-of-a kind and all unbelievable. It pains me to admit his creative genius, but Dave and Suzette knocked it out of the park with these hair-on designs. Check this out.
These hair-on designs will look amazing when you travel or as art pieces in your office or home. Because these are unique items and take quite awhile to make, we only have a few...and our employees are already fighting over them. So grab one before they’re all gone.
Jonathan “Little Brother” Munson