Waxed Canvas Bird Bag
- Unparallelled 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, details here
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- Holds approximately 3-4 dove or quail
- Simple, open design for quick access - no top flap or dividers
- Designed to be used with the Mountainback Canvas Belt
- A thick Old Bull leather plate riveted to the back for structure and comfort on the hip
- To be noted: Waxed canvas is the original water resistant fabric, and comes with the attendant charms of being a centuries-old technology. In the young days of your bag, you may experience slight wax transfer from the canvas to any particularly absorbent contents in the bag (such as paper, etc). It is recommended that these contents are kept in a case while in the bag. Materials this tough and elemental require a little more break-in than your average cheap and disposable bags.
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 9 ½” H x 8” W x 5” D
- Interior: 9 ½” H x 8” W x 5” D
- 1.05 pounds
You’re out hunting birds, and you blast a few down. Nice work. You need a bag to put them in. You don’t need a Vuitton purse, you just need a simple, rugged bag to hold a few dead birds. This is your bag. On with the hunt.