I purchased this as a gift for my daughter who is graduating college. Had I considered the dimensions, I would have realized this is pretty small, something that can fit in your back pocket (thus why they call it a booklet). This isn't bad. It just looked bigger in the picture. This is my first Saddleback Leather purchase and the quality appears to be top notch. I'm confident my daughter will appreciate taking this on her mission trips and it won't take up a lot of room.
Book of Proverbs
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Built in the USA
- The book of Proverbs (from the Bible), wrapped in full-grain Saddleback Leather
- New English Translation, a favorite of people who translate the Bible
- This individual book of the Bible pocket sized so it’s easy to take along
- Printed on super tough YUPO synthetic paper: 100% recyclable, waterproof, tree-free, durable, and easily wipes clean, making it the ideal travel Bible booklet
- Also available in a set of three to start putting together a mini leather Bible
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- External: 3 ¾” W x 5 ¼” H x ¼” D
- 0.15 pounds
- 60 pages
I bought the book of Proverbs as it is a favorite and I thought it was a great idea to publish individual books of the Bible. I love this little book, and am quite pleased with the quality. It gets better as the leather is broken in, and I'm sure it will age nicely. It's convenient for travel, or simply to have when you go to the coffee shop. I'm hoping for Psalms and Romans to be done in the future! Thank you, Saddleback!
The Bible is pretty much my favorite book. But the whole thing is sometimes too big to haul around everywhere. So I decided to start printing individual books of the Bible and wrapping them in Saddleback Leather, to make bite-size, portable versions of the greatest book on Earth. We’re starting with a few of my favorite books - John, Proverbs, and Revelation.