- Dark Coffee Brown now shipping with lighter colored pigskin
- Unpretentious, simple design
- Converts to a backpack
- Removable shoulder strap for carrying as a portfolio
- 3 internal pockets: 2 for pens, 1 for laptop charge
- Perfect for laptops, tablets, notepads and binders
- Handle saddle-riveted to metal bar for strength
- 8 Exterior D-Rings for lashing
- Interior key clip
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- All colors now shipping with spring clasps as shown on Carbon & Tobacco
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Adjustable strap length: 34 ½” - 59 ¼”
- Exterior: 14 ¾” W x 11” H x 4 ½” D
- Interior: 13 ¾” W x 10” H x 4” D
- Carbon and Tobacco: 6.7 pounds
- Chestnut and Dark Coffee Brown: 5.7 pounds
- Exterior: 16 ¾” W x 12 ½” H x 4 ½” D
- Interior: 15 ¾” W x 11 ¾” H x 4” D
- Carbon and Tobacco: 7.6 pounds
- Chestnut and Dark Coffee Brown: 6.4 pounds
We use natural Markings Equal Inclusion of Exceptional Imperfection Ornamentation
"... Saddleback Leather no longer discriminates aganist any cow on the basis of age, appearance, lactose intolerance... if the beast has a natural marking or brand, or whether or not they worship the Divine Bovine."
Truth is, sometimes beauty is only skin deep... like with cows. Their poetry is notoriously terrible, but man, their hides are nature's art. We don't believe that flawlessness equals beauty. Beauty is when we're able to see someting as it really is.
This is true with humans too. There are lots of quality people who are really beautiful not in spite of, but because of the masks life has given them.
A while back, I was on a small island off the coast of Panama and was making my way to a fabled surf spot called Wizard Beach, only accessible by foot.