Business / Credit Card Wallet
- Dark Coffee Brown now shipping with lighter pigskin
- Simple, minimalist design for business or credit cards
- RFID shield keeps cards from being scanned by a thief’s RFID reader
- Two card pockets can hold up to 16 cards (8 on each side)
- Unnoticeable in front or back pocket
- Great design for travel (sticky fingers won’t notice it)
- Lined with pigskin for durability
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Open: 5 ¼” W x 4” H
- Closed: 2 ½" W x 4” H x ¼" D
- 0.1 pound
We use natural Markings Equal Inclusion of Exceptional Imperfection Ornamentation
"... Saddleback Leather no longer discriminates aganist any cow on the basis of age, appearance, lactose intolerance... if the beast has a natural marking or brand, or whether or not they worship the Divine Bovine."
Truth is, sometimes beauty is only skin deep... like with cows. Their poetry is notoriously terrible, but man, their hides are nature's art. We don't believe that flawlessness equals beauty. Beauty is when we're able to see someting as it really is.
This is true with humans too. There are lots of quality people who are really beautiful not in spite of, but because of the masks life has given them.
Somewhere in the world exist blackmail pictures of me and my friends in Chiapas, Mexico down by Guatemala at Las Cascadas de Agua Azul with big long leaves covering
In Huatulco, we bought some handmade hammocks and learned to sleep in them like the locals there did. And in Puerto Angel, we rented hammock poles for $3.00/night. With the extreme sunburns we had from the snorkeling, they were no fun to sleep in for the first couple nights, but the burning subsided and we got used to it. The point is, we had a lot of fun, and it cost next to nothing. Remember that business should not be the main focus in life. The more you think you need, the more you need to work. You don’t need much of anything to live life to the fullest. This wallet is made in that spirit.