Chamberlain Leather Milk Liniment
$16.95 to $27.95SKU: #08-39-0001
- Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Liniment No. #1:
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your leather, send it back to us for a full refund. As long as you return it in like-new condition there’s no hassles, we promise. Details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- Specially formulated for compatibility with Saddleback’s leathers, and works just as well on other leather too.
- Is a combination of rich, natural leather conditioners plus a gentle leather cleaner.
- May be used as often as desired to clean and refresh leather
- Test before you apply. Test on an inconspicuous area that will be unseen to make sure you like the result.
- Apply in thin, even layers - a little goes a long way!
- Contains no saddle soaps, solvents or synthetic chemicals.
- All natural ingredients ensure the recipe is safe for human, animals and the environment.
- Click below to download the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for these products www.leathermilk.com
To condition my first bag, I got out some sandpaper, baby oil and some lime juice and got busy on the first Saddleback Leather briefcase. The design was what I had asked for, but the leather looked kind of stiff and painted. I wasn’t happy with it right away and so I took it upon myself to make it perfect.
So, I asked the Leonel, the guy who made the bag, how I could get it to be more relaxed and look more aged. He told me that I could rub a light oil into it like baby oil or olive oil and then rub in some lime juice too and that would condition it real nicely.
Well, I couldn’t wait for the perfect leather to age and so I went out and bought some fine sandpaper and rubbed it everywhere except for the stitching. And then my friend, Jake, and I pulled and twisted it and wrung it out like a wet towel. And then I sanded it some more and lubed it up with the oils and squeezed a complete lime tree worth of juice on it. Upon gazing on the finished bag, I ran naked through the streets yelling “Eureka” at the top of my lungs.
Later, I found leathers that already looked good without sanding and I’m still using them today. I don’t recommend sandpaper or juice or oils on the bag. I recommend Chamberlain’s Leather Milk.