Compact Fly Wallet
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From the Backcast Outfitters Collection
- Backcast Outfitters Collection uses only heirloom quality materials such as premium full grain leather, genuine sheepskin, and antique brass hardware
- Compact size and antique brass clip allows fly wallet to be attached to vest, belt, or pack for easy access to flies
- Compact Fly Wallet is designed to float if dropped in the river
- Lined with durable pigskin and premium sheepskin to securely hold and protect flies
- Antiqued brass nipple rivets for quick and secure closure
- Designed and field tested by anglers, for anglers
- Built to withstand generations of use. It should just about be broken in by the time your grandkids get ahold of it.
- Fits 4 - 6 flies comfortably
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 3” H x 2 ¾” W x 1” D
- Interior: 7 ½” H (open) x 2 ¾” W
- 0.10 pounds
As with the whole Backcast Outfitter line, this compact fly case was designed by fly fisherman, for fly fisherman. We wanted to create heirloom-quality gear that strikes the perfect balance of beautiful materials and construction, as well as practical usability. Our compact fly case has a full grain leather outer and a soft sheepskin inner. Brass hardware throughout, stitched with marine-grade UV resistant polyester thread (the kind usually used for ship sails). This case was designed to float, and has an integrated eyelet for clipping to your vest, belt, or lanyard.