We love our people here at Saddleback and their dignity is far more important than selling a bag. If someone is bullying by yelling or cursing at or threatening them in any way, that person will be fired as a customer. There are plenty of other bag companies who could really use their money and who don't care so much about their people. By us banning them, it should help them make the purchasing decision between them and us so much easier.
This changed my life forever. In 1999, unemployed and moving cross-country, my old VW Bus broke down in Albuquerque. And the owner of the repair shop said to me, "You know Dave, I bet there are a lot of people out there who would gladly trade your $850 mechanical problem for their problem in a heartbeat. I'm sure a father would with 4 little kids whose wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer, or the family whose home just burned down with one of the kids inside. Think about it. So I did. And after about 15 seconds I raised my chin, stood up and handed the man my credit card... with a smile. And the card worked too. And I was happy. My problem was a problem, for sure, but in the whole scheme of things, it really wasn't something to get worked up over.
We've found that about 99% of people who call or email in are courteous, kind, patient and respectful, even when there are legitimate problems. They value the dignity of the person and would never demean or devalue anyone by bullying them (yelling or cussing at them and making them cry after the phone call was over).
And then there's the 1% (who are going to send in angry bitter emails about this page). They yell and try to intimidate people (usually in hopes of getting something for free or discounted). They act or get angry at the littlest of things. Apparently, their parents didn't discipline them enough to teach them to always be kind, show respect and to esteem others as more important than themselves. These aren't the kind of people I want in the Saddleback family carrying around one of my bags. I only want good people who value what we value, representing us. Click here for Live Chat, our contact form below, or Phone number so we can help solve your problem. Our work and our customers really matter to us. Thanks so much for your patience.
Quick Answers to the Most Common Leather Questions
- How can I see the different colors of each item?
- What color should I get?
- What size should I get?
- How much do they weigh?
- How do I start a return or exchange?
- Other FAQs
Social Contest Rules
- We're running these contests for us and for our Saddleback Family, so no one (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram...) has a hand in it at all.
- Anyone in the world can enter no matter where they live, though you need to be 18 please or older unless specifically noted in individual contest rules.
- You can only win if you follow the rules for each contest.
- We can disqualify anybody we want for any reason, especially if we feel that you're cheating or breaking the spirit of the contest.
- If we want to, we can cancel a contest at any time and for any reason. We probably won't do that, though.
- We might use your contest submission or any comments you make for advertising or repost it in a public place.
- Once we announce the end of the contest, it is over. You can keep guessing if you want to impress your friends.
- If you do win, just know that we won't swap out your prize for something else or give you cash instead.
Still Have Questions?
We're here to help. Call Customer Service at 210-858-5210, drop us an email using the form below or live chat with us through the button on our site (top one on the right side). We've also set up a toll-free Skype line for international customers. See below for details.
Customer Service Hours
For all you leather addicts, our Customer Service Gurus will be around Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Texas Time (CST), USA.
We're closed on weekends so that our folks can spend time with their families. Call us old fashioned, but we value people being happy and healthy here at Saddleback and that happens when their relationships are happy and healthy at home.
Hours are Texas Time USA.
5500 Egg Farm Road, #820, Fort Worth, 76244
Toll-Free Skype Calls for International Customers
Email us your Skype username and we'll add you as a contact. After you accept us as a contact, you can give us a free Skype call that will be forwarded, at no charge, to our landline number.
Click the Live Chat link on the right side of the page to drop in and say hi or ask us a question. If the link isn't available, that means our Live Chat is offline. Feel free to drop us an email or give us a call.