Bought this item for my tablet. The specs met the requirements i was looking for and it FITS like a glove. It feels as if this thing was made for my Vaio Z Canvas. Quality of this sleeve is great, i feel like it will last a life time. Very well stitched and color of it is great!
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your leather, send it back to us for a full refund. As long as you return it in like-new condition there’s no hassles, we promise. Details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- Logo may vary from what is shown
- Surprisingly lightweight and thin full-grain leather sleeve for your Sony Digital Paper
- Use this leather case together with the Digital Paper Protector for additional protection from shock and scratches
- Built to fit the Digital Paper snuggly with or without the Digital Paper Protector
- Testing has confirmed that e-ink will not stain the leather, even after repeated exposure
- This minimal sleeve is made from 1 piece of leather with thick marine-grade thread sewn edges to absorb impact
- Curved opening provides easy removal of your Sony Digital Paper
- No breakable parts, and backed by Saddleback’s 100 year warranty
- (Hover board and DeLorean not included)
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- External: 13” W x 10 ¾” H x ¾”
- 0.9 pounds
I bought this to carry letter size folders and papers to/from/at work. I've carried multiple folders with ~100 pages total, and it holds them beautifully. The sleeve's great for this and makes it a useful & affordable office accessory that matches my Saddleback moleskine cover!
I bought this hoping it would fit the iPad Pro and it does perfectly! I wanted to make sure that I could protect it well and this fits the bill. Since Dave created this sleeve first, I'm wondering if Apple didn't consult with him on the dimensions that the iPad Pro would need to be to fit in the sleeve. Beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Thanks again Dave!
I have quite a few Saddleback pieces, all in Dark Coffee Brown. I wanted a sleeve for my new iPad Plus, so I checked out the reviews. While reviews of the sleeve made for the iPad Pro were varyingly satisfied, the one previous reviewer for this piece said the Digital Paper Sleeve worked great on an iPad Pro.
So I jumped. And I'm deee-lighted!
A couple of notes. With the Apple Smart Keyboard magnetically attached to my iPad Pro, and with the doubled-over (keyboard) part of the cover inserted first, the Digital Paper Sleeve is an absolutely perfect fit. It's snug enough to keep the tablet+cover in place without wobbles, and the friction between the leather of the sleeve and the keyboard cover holds the iPad inside with just enough force to keep it secure without making it difficult to remove.
Without the Smart Keyboard attached, the iPad Pro fits inside with room to spare. This creates a bit of wobble. There's an extra 3/8" of space along the longer side of the tablet and the inner width of the sleeve. And there's a good 1/2" of free space the open end.
The build quality of the sleeve is (as usual with Saddleback) stunningly wonderful.