$310.00 to $347.00SKU: #01-10-0003
- Can be rolled to your desired height
- Made of only one solid piece of leather
- Effectively keeps out dust, rain, heat and cold
- Fully watertight when rolled
- Closes tightly around protruding baseball bats, tripods, etc.
- Two handles let you carry it open or closed
- Removable, collapsible liner
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- All colors now shipping with spring clasps as shown on Carbon & Tobacco
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Adjustable strap length: 34 ½” - 59 ¼”
- Exterior: 10” W x 18 ½” H (unfolded) x 8” D
- Interior without liner: 9 ¾” W x 16 ¾” H x 7 ¾" D
- Liner Dimensions: 9 ¾” W x 7” H x 7 ¾” D
- 4.6 pounds
- Exterior: 14” W x 18” H (unfolded) x 8” D
- Interior without liner: 13 ¾” W x 15" H x 7 ¾” D
- Liner Dimensions: 13 ½” W x 7” H x 7 ½” D
- 5.3 pounds
We use natural Markings Equal Inclusion of Exceptional Imperfection Ornamentation
"... Saddleback Leather no longer discriminates aganist any cow on the basis of age, appearance, lactose intolerance... if the beast has a natural marking or brand, or whether or not they worship the Divine Bovine."
Truth is, sometimes beauty is only skin deep... like with cows. Their poetry is notoriously terrible, but man, their hides are nature's art. We don't believe that flawlessness equals beauty. Beauty is when we're able to see someting as it really is.
This is true with humans too. There are lots of quality people who are really beautiful not in spite of, but because of the masks life has given them.
I was in a little Tunisian medina on the edge of the Sahara, when I saw it- an old old leather bag- and it was for sale.