- Free Shipping, details here.
- From Fly Fishing Collaborative
- Fly Fishing Collaborative uses only heirloom quality materials such as rich pigskin, real sheepskin, and brass hardware
- Designed by fly fishers for fly fishers
- Solid brass eyelets for leather tie cords
- Secure and open design allows for drying your reel and keeping it on display
- Fits nicely in your tackle bag or pack
- Plush New Zealand sheepskin wool lining keeps reels dry and protected
- Stitched with military parachute grade thread
- No zippers or snaps to break
- Will fit 3/4 to 4/5 reels; compare dimensions to those below for proper fit
- Fly Fishing Collaborative Warranty
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- 5 ½" H x 4" W x 2 ½” D
- 0.25 pounds
Fly Fishing Collaborative's pigskin reel bag is lined with plush New Zealand sheep’s wool to protect your valuable reels. It’s made with gorgeous handpicked pigskin. A soft collar frames the top of the bag allowing the leather cords to tie off the opening securing your reel. Just tie a square knot and you are good to go. Brass eyelets prevent friction between the collar and leather cords. And you can see which reel is in your bag before you leave for an outing. This goodie is so tough it can double as small boxing gloves.