Front Pocket Thin Wallet
- Pretty decent 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the toughest materials: full-grain leather, strong pigskin lining, and premium, highly UV-resistant, marine-grade polyester thread (the stuff they use on ship sails)
- One credit card slot on the left side with a second pocket behind it for safe keeping receipts
- ID window on the right side with a second pocket behind it for notes or business cards
- Four pockets in total - cash can be folded and stuffed into the rear slot on either side
- Body is pigskin lined for added strength
- RFID-shielded to protect your personal info
- Best of the best mashup of a bifold and ID wallet for when you can’t decide
- Wallet case must be included if returning wallet
- Wallet case warranty information
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Closed: 4” H x 3” x ½” D
- Open: 4” H x 6” x ½” D
- 0.1 pounds
Some folks love the design of our Front Pocket ID wallet, but wish it came in a bifold style. Other folks love the simplicity of our Business / Credit Card Wallet but wish there was an ID slot. So I took one of each and mashed them together on a hydraulic press. What came out is the Front Pocket Thin Wallet. Big on features, big on organization, small on size.