- Fits the iPad Retina, iPad 4, iPad 3 and the iPad 2
- Protects against shock, not just scratches
- Can be folded into stand for reading, typing or watching videos
- Thick leather sewn edges also absorb impact
- Perfectly snug case: not too tight, not too loose
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, buttons, etc.
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- 7 ¾” W x 9 ¾” H x ¾” D
- Weight: 1 pound
We use natural Markings Equal Inclusion of Exceptional Imperfection Ornamentation
"... Saddleback Leather no longer discriminates aganist any cow on the basis of age, appearance, lactose intolerance... if the beast has a natural marking or brand, or whether or not they worship the Divine Bovine."
Truth is, sometimes beauty is only skin deep... like with cows. Their poetry is notoriously terrible, but man, their hides are nature's art. We don't believe that flawlessness equals beauty. Beauty is when we're able to see someting as it really is.
This is true with humans too. There are lots of quality people who are really beautiful not in spite of, but because of the masks life has given them.
We took both of our iPads driving and flying on a trip through Scotland, Kenya, Rwanda, Australia, and New Zealand over a period of two months, and our iPads kept