Large Fly Wallet
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From Fly Fishing Collaborative
- Designed and field tested by anglers, for anglers
- Fly Fishing Collaborative uses only heirloom quality materials such as premium full grain leather, genuine sheepskin, and brass hardware
- Large Fly Case is designed to float if dropped in the water
- Inside of fly case is lined with durable pigskin and premium sheepskin panels to securely hold and protect a variety of flies
- Antique brass nipple rivets for quick and secure closure
- Full-grain leather baffles at the top and bottom for secure transport of flies
- Eyelet can be used to attach a clip to secure to vest, belt or pack
- Built to last for generations. It should just about be broken in by the time your grandkids get ahold of it.
- Fits 6 - 10 flies comfortably
- Fly Fishing Collaborative Warranty
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 5" H x 5 ¼” W x 1 ¼” D
- Interior: 13 ½” H (open) x 5 ¼” W
- 0.3 pounds
As with all of Fly Fishing Collaborative, this large fly case was designed by fly fisherman, for fly fisherman. Fly Fishing Collaborative wanted to create heirloom-quality gear that strikes the perfect balance of beautiful materials and construction, as well as practical usability. This large fly case has a full grain leather outer and a soft sheepskin inner. Brass hardware throughout, stitched with marine-grade UV resistant polyester thread (the kind usually used for ship sails). This case was designed to float, and has an integrated eyelet for clipping to your vest, belt, or lanyard.