Leather Book Of Mark
- Unparalleled 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use the toughest materials we could find: thick full-grain leather, pigskin lining (2nd toughest leather behind kangaroo), and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on ship sails)
- The Book of Mark, wrapped in full-grain Saddleback Leather
- New English Translation, a favorite of people who translate the Bible
- This individual book of the Bible is pocket sized so it’s easy to take along
- Printed on super tough YUPO synthetic paper: 100% recyclable, waterproof, tree-free, durable, and easily wipes clean, making it the ideal travel Bible booklet
- Also available in a Gospel set of four to start putting together a mini leather Bible
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 5 ¼” H x 3 ¾” x ¾” D
- 0.2 pounds
- 56 pages
The Bible is pretty much my favorite book. But there are definitely some parts that can be like chewing cotton, and the whole thing is too big to haul around everywhere. So I decided to start printing individual books of the Bible and wrapping them in Saddleback Leather, to make bite-size, portable versions of the greatest book on Earth. The book of Mark is full of great stories of Jesus rolling around town performing miracles that would make Criss Angel turn purple with envy and stomp around like a child.