- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Full-grain, unlined leather bow
- You’ll be tempted to ask for the bow back after they unwrap their gift
- Can be used over and over again for wrapping Christmas presents, birthday gifts, as a Christmas tree topper, and other home decor
- Easy to use - just hold the outside straps and pull the drawstring to form a bow. See Dave demonstrate here and on youtube here.
- Ideal for making the perfect gift even better or for dressing up a less-than-great present
- For when ordinary gift wrap and bows just don’t do justice to the leather inside the box
- Dimensions (approximate size)
- 2” W x 25” L (lying flat)
- 7” W x 3 ½” H (when formed as bow)
- 0.2 pounds
I’m big on presentation, especially at Christmastime, so wrapping presents is a really big deal to me (that’s why I get mad at Dave for using Christmas paper on my birthday presents!). I’m always looking for ways to make my gifts look better, which got me to thinking why not make a leather bow because there’s not many things more beautiful than some full-grain leather! That was my inspiration for creating this great-looking and really simple to use Saddleback Leather Bow. After seeing it and trying it out myself, it’s even better than I had envisioned. I’m pretty sure I’ll be topping lots of my gifts this year with this fabulous bow and I think you’ll love it just as much as I do!