This coaster set will sit proudly on your coffee table, and look good doing it. The coasters themselves are thick and nicely stitched, with what appears to be either a suede or roughed out backing, to keep them from sliding around. The base that holds them has the same features, along with three rivets in each of the four corners to make it virtually bulletproof. If it's time to change your game and retire the soggy, tattered cardboard coasters you picked up along Duval Street in Key West a few years ago, look no further. Help has arrived.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Set of 6 coasters so there’s no fighting over them
- Single layer of full-grain leather with a pigskin backing
- Base lays flat with leather and rivets artfully crafted into corners to keep coaster in
- Gets better looking one drink at a time
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Coasters: 4 ¾" W x 3 ¾" H
- Coaster Holder: 4 ¾" W x 4" H
- Weight 0.8 pounds
What an amazing thing and beautiful piece to use! it's so joyful!
My fiance spoiled me with some new leather for my birthday. The coasters are perfect for use in my bedroom since I have a leather headboard the same color. It's thick leather with an exceptional cut and stitch, the corners of the tray are riveted for extra reinforcement. I cant imagine this set falling apart or being torn up easily. I would recommend this coaster set, it lives up to the quality standards I have come to love and expect from SBL. Get the valet tray to match, they look great together.
Up until 2003, I had never made more than $12,400 in any one year. Until 2006, when I married my hot wife, I never owned a table where I cared whether or not it had a moisture ring on it.