Fly Dryer & Leader Straightener
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From the Backcast Outfitters Collection
- Backcast Outfitters Collection uses only heirloom quality materials such as rich full grain leather, real sheepskin, and brass hardware
- Designed by fly fishers for fly fishers
- Strong, premium American full grain leather
- Solid brass “D” ring attaches to your vest, pack or lanyard
- Rugged features laugh at stubborn, curly leaders and swamped dry flies
- Stitched with military grade parachute thread
- Triple layers of Chamois from premium New Zealand sheepskin
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Closed: 2 ½" W x 1 ½” H
- Open: 5" W x 1 ½” H
- 0.05 pounds
Our unique design looks great, feels great and works even better. Hang it on your vest, lanyard, or pack for easy access. It's like a "flat iron" when straightening your leaders. It works so much better than those rubber ones. Smooth, full grain leather quickly straightens your coiled leader while our New Zealand chamois absorbs moisture from your water saturated dry flies like a thirsty shop vac. You'll find it especially useful with CDC fly patterns. Even when our product is soaking wet it will dry your flies faster and better than any other products out there. I’ve tested them all!