I had an iPad sleeve for a couple years, it was just getting to be nice and soft with some great scratches and wear on it. I left my iPad on the hood of my car.....I was actually more upset about losing my iPad sleeve than I was about losing my iPad! It felt like a long time friend was gone... Guess it's time to order a replacement!
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Fits an iPad Pro 9.7 inch, iPad Air 2, or iPad Air
- Perfect for containing receipts/paperwork, power supply and cables
- Protect future generations of iPads or other tablets
- Made of one solid piece of leather
- Designed to stay useful as gadgets come and go
- 1/8” stitched seam on sides adds protective cushioning
- Insulates from extreme heat/cold damage
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- External: 7 ¾” W x 10 ¼” H flat
I got my iPad Sleeve about 5 years ago. I loved it when I got it, but I had no idea how much more I would love it 5 years later. I've used this item daily for 5 years with three different iPads and it has only gotten better with time. It's developed a rich patina, which makes it look even better than the day I bought it.
The other day I was getting my iPad out of the sleeve when it struck me that I've had this thing for 5 years and I still love it. That's very unusual for anything in the tech world and especially in tech accessories.
It's easy to get used to quality.
I got my iPad sleeve few weeks ago and I love it, I even ditched my Smart Cover in favor of the sleeve, elegant and very protective in my carry on bag I think I made a very smart not to mention elegant choice. Now can we have apple watch band to go with it.... hint hint.. I hope soon.
I got the tobacco colored version of this sleeve. It is very well made and looks like it would endure 100 years ! Mine had some awesome markings on it and have gotten compliments already !
When I was in college, my best friend talked me into trying snowboarding for the first time instead of skiing.
This time, after a full day of snowboarding on Mt. Hood, I went and bought my own snowboard because I had had so much fun. It was actually a very old used snowboard that a friend of mine sold me for next to nothing. In fact, whenever I was sitting on a lift people would laugh and say, “Dude, that’s awesome! You’re totally riding an old school board!” I mean, every time. It started getting a little old. One guy even tried to buy it off me and said, “I’d like to put that on the mantle of my cabin one day.” The board was kind of obsolete, but I didn’t want to stop using it just because it was old.
So this Gadget Sleeve would have been like a snowboard bag. I wanted something for my gadgets that wouldn’t become obsolete in just a few years and be hanging over the mantle one day unused. Gadgets come and go in style and use, but this Gadget Sleeve will keep fitting the next gadget and then the next gadget over and over again. It won’t ever become obsolete.