- Dark Coffee Brown now shipping with lighter pigskin
- Lasts a lifetime - simply switch out a new notebook
- Moleskine® journal’s elastic band is used as the closure
- Hardcover journals fit best
- Designed to hold pens in place with the elastic band, without them slipping out
- Can be used with most similarly sized non-Moleskine journals
- Becomes especially beautiful with age
- Recycle the cover for years of journal use
- Cover only, journal not included
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Fits Moleskine® 3 ½” W x 5 ½” H
- Opened: 7 ¾” W x 6 ¼” H
- Closed: 4” W x 6 ¼” H
- 0.2 pounds
- Fits Moleskine® 5” W x 8 ¼” H
- Opened: 11 ½” W x 9” H
- Closed: 5 ½” W x 9” H
- 0.4 pounds
We use natural Markings Equal Inclusion of Exceptional Imperfection Ornamentation
"... Saddleback Leather no longer discriminates aganist any cow on the basis of age, appearance, lactose intolerance... if the beast has a natural marking or brand, or whether or not they worship the Divine Bovine."
Truth is, sometimes beauty is only skin deep... like with cows. Their poetry is notoriously terrible, but man, their hides are nature's art. We don't believe that flawlessness equals beauty. Beauty is when we're able to see someting as it really is.
This is true with humans too. There are lots of quality people who are really beautiful not in spite of, but because of the masks life has given them.
So we had just gotten back from Africa when Suzette and I took our kids up to a small entrepreneurship conference in Colorado.
That time with the leopards was written down along with a lot of other great stories from that trip in my Moleskine. But maybe the best stories will be the ones told by the cover itself. And as it ages, it’ll become even more valuable to you because of all the memories and stories you have with it that weren’t written down.