$308.00 to $408.00SKU: #01-20-0004
- Dark Coffee Brown now shipping with lighter colored pigskin
- Makes a great range or field bag or for exploring a city
- Converts to a backpack
- Made of just two main pieces of leather
- Rounded edges and seams allow for maximum interior space
- Exterior pockets - 2 on side for water bottles or sunglasses, 1 on back for papers
- Interior pockets - 1 on back for iPads, 1 on side for pens, 1 on other side for phones
- Great for iPads and small laptops
- Handle riveted to metal bar for durability
- Interior key clip strap
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Adjustable strap length: 34 ½” - 59 ¼”
- Small - Fits iPads
- Exterior: 10” W x 9” H x 4” D
- Interior: 9 ¾” W x 8 ¾” H x 3 ¾” D
- 3.2 pounds
- Medium - Fits iPads
- Exterior: 12” W x 10” H x 4” D
- Interior: 11 ½” W x 9 ¾” H x 3 ¾” D
- 4.1 pounds
- Large - Fits 13” Macbook Pro and Air
- Exterior: 14” W x 11” H x 5” D
- Interior: 13 ¾” W x 10 ¾” H x 4 ¾” D
- 5 pounds
We use natural Markings Equal Inclusion of Exceptional Imperfection Ornamentation
"... Saddleback Leather no longer discriminates aganist any cow on the basis of age, appearance, lactose intolerance... if the beast has a natural marking or brand, or whether or not they worship the Divine Bovine."
Truth is, sometimes beauty is only skin deep... like with cows. Their poetry is notoriously terrible, but man, their hides are nature's art. We don't believe that flawlessness equals beauty. Beauty is when we're able to see someting as it really is.
This is true with humans too. There are lots of quality people who are really beautiful not in spite of, but because of the masks life has given them.
So, I was overlooking Loch Ness real early one crisp March morning with nary a cloud nearby,
Okay, I know you’re probably shaking your head a little, rolling your eyes and probably just breathed out some air in the form of a slight laugh and said, “This guy’s a total idiot”. And the reason I know that’s what you probably did is because that’s what Suzette did. Just the facts, ma’am. Really. I’m not kidding. It’s what I saw. Why would I lie? Steve “The Nessy Hunter” Feltham, who had been living there for 20 years watching for Nessy, was very disappointed that I didn’t get any pictures, but at least he believed me.Whether or not you believe that, believe this; the satchel is the bag I pack in my suitcase when we travel to cool places like Scotland and I know I’ll be wandering on foot quite a bit. So, we went around Scotland and I used my satchel as my main daily bag. The large satchel just so happens to fit my big camera and a couple of extra lenses. The satchel is the ideal bag for carrying the bare minimum around for a day while staying prepared.
Fun fact: the earliest report of a monster at Loch Ness was as early as the 6th Century by Saint Columba. Check out Wikipedia and you’ll see that I’m not the only one. I’m not making this up.