Seasonal Warehouse PositionsSaddleback Leather Co. is looking for great people to help us get our beautiful leather out to our Customers. We’ll have General labor positions, Finisher positions, and Picker Packer positions available.
General Labor positions will help build boxes, clean warehouse and offices and perform other tasks as needed.
The Finisher is the last person to touch a leather creation before it gets to the customer. They are responsible for making sure the right product has been pulled and making sure it’s in tip top form before it goes on it’s way. They are wonderful mix of quality inspector and an artistic finisher. And once the leather is how it’s supposed to be, they package and bag it up for its new owner.
Picker/Packers will pull items for shippers to prep and seal packages and add labels to get them ready to go out the door. They’ll assist with other tasks as needed.
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- Great People - a great team to work with.
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a socially minded company with a bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love on those that come in our path. We work closely with an organization called Africa New Life Ministries and our owners Dave and Suzette even offer to take team members on a discounted trip with them to Rwanda to see the end result of all of their hard work. Our work is bigger than a bottom dollar here; it’s about helping people.
- Our Culture is key, and who we hire is important. Saddleback Leather Values
We are closed for Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving(Floating), Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day during the holidays.
- Location - Our warehouse in Fort Worth, TX. We are located near the intersection of 377 and Keller Pkwy.
- Hours - Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
- Position - Seasonal Full Time and Part Time available. There is a possibility that an offer of regular employment could be made at the end of the holiday season. Full time employment at Saddleback comes with full benefits.