Waxed Canvas Shell Bag
- Unparallelled 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, details here
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- Pad eye closure keeps shells secure and dry
- Large enough to hold 2 boxes of 12 gauge shells
- Single large interior - no dividers
- Can be used in pairs to keep shells and hulls separate
- Designed to be used with the Mountainback Canvas Belt
- A thick Old Bull leather plate riveted to the back for structure and comfort on the hip
- To be noted: Waxed canvas is the original water resistant fabric, and comes with the attendant charms of being a centuries-old technology. In the young days of your bag, you may experience slight wax transfer from the canvas to any particularly absorbent contents in the bag (such as paper, etc). It is recommended that these contents are kept in a case while in the bag. Materials this tough and elemental require a little more break-in than your average cheap and disposable bags.
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 8 ½” H x 7 ½” W x 4” D
- Interior: 8 ¼” H x 7 ½” W x 4” D
- 1 pound
You need something simple and rugged to hold your shells on the hunt. Our waxed canvas shell bag will keep your ammunition secure and dry.