Another fantastic product, good quality, robust and classy rolled into one. Would highly recommend this lead, will be the only one you will ever need.
Simple Dog Leash
$70.00 to $90.00SKU: #01-35-0010
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Love is the only bond between a dog and its master that is stronger than our leash
- Made from oddly thick vegetable tanned leather of an Old Bull with reinforced stitching for added strength
- Approximate 4 feet length gives Fido tree-sniffing freedom, while still allowing you be leader of the pack
- Built in handle loop will help you maintain Alpha status. The 1¼” wide leather dog leashes have a padded loop on handle to protect hand from the thicker leather and pulling dogs. The ¾" wide handle loop is unpadded.
- Medical grade 316 stainless swivel clip for strength that won’t corrode
- This product was made in memory of Blue
- Natural dog oil will darken leather over time. May vary by breed, climate and what the dog rolls in.
- Tested on animals. Mostly dogs.
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- 1 ¼" Width
- 45 ¼" L (From leather end to beginning of handle)
- 0.8 pounds
- ¾" Width
- 45" L (From leather end to beginning of handle)
- 0.4 pounds
- Handle loop
- Exterior: 11" L
- Interior 8" L
Y'all. I own two collars and now two leashes...and I own zero dogs. That should tell you all you need to know about whether or not to buy one of these.
Okay, so to rationalize it a bit...my folks have an incredible little Boston Terrier that I bought one collar(and now 8mo later) a leash for. Have not had a chance to use it, but I see it being perfectly functional if not almost too stiff.
I would say these leashes will be a best fit for a dog larger than 30lbs. Otherwise the leash is too inflexible and heavy. but let me tell y'all, this is the THICKEST leather SBL has ever put into one of their products. I own one of the old bull belts, probably 2 years old now, and this leather is easily a mil or two thicker!
Overall, buy it. Get the thicker band(1.75") and thank me, and SBL, later.