I have a larger front pocket briefcase, but on many days I just want to carry a few small items and this case is the perfect size. The build quality is amazing, the strap is perfect in size. I didn't need the wallet, but it is a nice extra as well. This thing will clearly last forever or close to it. It gets carried more than my larger briefcase now - a winner for sure.
Limited Edition Small Briefcase Set
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- Built with the toughest materials around: full-grain leather, pigskin lining, and marine-grade polyester thread (more commonly found on ship sails).
- The original Small Classic Briefcase went out of production a few years back, but it did not go gently. Due to popular demand we brought it out of retirement for a limited run a few years ago. It was a big hit. Now we’re doing it again, but this time in a limited edition set of all exclusive designs. We only have a limited number and when they’re gone, they’re gone for good.
- Small Classic Briefcase:
- Original Saddleback two rivet main closure design
- Ultra-strong 316 stainless steel hardware
- One back exterior pocket and two side pockets for quick access to sunglasses, airline tickets, cell phone, etc. while carrying
- Removable shoulder strap with two shoulder pads converts to a backpack for impromptu hikes
- 2 side straps on briefcase can be used as belts, tie downs or tourniquets
- 8 exterior D-rings can be used to tether tripods, slumber bags, blankets, or firewood
- One interior back panel pocket is ideal for a cell phone or wallet
- Two smaller interior side pockets for pens
- Lined with strong pigskin for added strength
- False bottom at the base of the interior to hide your passport, cash, spare keys and more
- Built with only a few pieces of leather, minimizing seams and weak points
- Small Square Wallet:
- Interior ID window with no plastic to get cloudy or crack and makes it easy to pull ID out
- Pocket behind ID window keeps business cards accessible
- Two vertical credit card slots hold multiple cards once you break it in
- Pocket behind the card slots to keep hidden cash or secret notes safe
- Larger compartment carries cash and receipts
- Works effortlessly for front or back pocket carry
- Slim profile designed to evenly distribute credit cards and stay flat
- Coffee Sleeve:
- One piece of Saddleback’s full-grain leather looped around and securely stitched
- Protects your hands from heat of a paper coffee cup and insulates your cup of joe
- You’ll never mix up your cup with the cup of someone else
- Rectangle Key Chain:
- Two layers of full grain leather on a sturdy jump ring for keeping your keys secure
- Your keys have never had a better looking keeper
- Tapered off corners for added flair
- This key ring will make looking for your keys a treat
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Small Briefcase:
- Exterior: 9 ¾” H x 11 ¾” W x 5 ½” D
- Interior: 8 ¾” H x 11” W x 4 ¾” D
- 4.7 pounds
- Square Wallet:
- Closed: 4” H x 3 ¾” W x ½” D
- Open: 4” H x 7” W
- 0.15 pounds
- Coffee Sleeve:
- Exterior: 3 ¼” H x 2”-3 ¼” (bottom - top diameter)
- 0.05 pounds
- Rectangle Key Chain:
- Exterior: 1 ¾” H x 3” W x ¼” D
- 0.05 pounds
- Return Policy: Please note ALL products in bundles must be returned together in like-new condition in order to qualify for our refunds or exchanges policy.
ok, so this recent addition to the lineup is not helping me with my quality leather obsession, at all. Here I thought I was set and now I read something about this being similar to the original classic briefcase design and jonesin' for what looks like a new design. Be still my beating heart, this set is seriously legit. I have to say I do love the more squarish buckles, the bohemian noir aesthetic of the pull thru handle, the 2 rivets and gorgeous color of that amazing, cacao bliss colored leather. Absolutely beautiful. Way to go Dave. Now, where's my American Express card...
So I was chatting with my big brother Dave the other day and I asked why he never releases really cool limited edition stuff. The short answer is, he’s always too distracted by his endless list of cool new designs he wants to get out the door. But after bringing it up a few hundred times, he finally did something about it. Maybe just to shut me up, who knows. Either way, you’re welcome. Here’s Dave’s first crack at piecing together a collection of really rare or previously unreleased Saddleback stuff. I’m happier than a kitten under a leaky cow (milk not blood).
The last time our Small Briefcase design saw the light of day was in 2012 when we did the one and only limited run in Saddleback’s history. If you missed your chance back then, it’s time for redemption, people. What’s even cooler than a limited run of one of our original, no longer available designs? How about adding 3 additional, NEVER RELEASED items to make this one heck of a unique set.
Along with the Limited Edition Small Briefcase, we’ve added the coolest wallet design you’ve never heard of, the Small Square Wallet. Pair that with the mythical Coffee Sleeve and an exclusive Small Briefcase Key Chain, and you have all you need to blow the doors clean off your local coffee shop.
These things are not going to last. We’ve only made a few sets, so get your order in today before they’re gone.
Jonathan “Little Brother” Munson