Streamer Fly Wallet
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From Fly Fishing Collaborative
- Designed and field tested by anglers, for anglers
- Fly Fishing Collaborative uses only heirloom quality materials such as premium full grain leather, genuine sheepskin, and antique brass hardware
- Streamer Wallet is designed to float if dropped in the water
- Inside of fly wallet is lined with durable pigskin and premium sheepskin panels
- 10 individual leather slots on the interior to securely hold and protect larger streamer flies
- Antiqued brass hardware throughout
- Eyelet can be used to attach a clip to secure wallet to vest, belt or pack
- Built to last for generations. It should just about be broken in by the time your grandkids get ahold of it.
- Comfortably holds 10 streamer flies
- Fly Fishing Collaborative Warranty
- Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 5" H x 5 ¼” W x 1 ¼” D
- Interior: 13 ¾” H (open) x 5 ¼” W
- 0.35 pounds
As with all of Fly Fishing Collaborative, this streamer wallet was designed by fly fisherman, for fly fisherman. Fly Fishing Collaborative wanted to create heirloom-quality gear that strikes the perfect balance between beautiful materials and construction, and practicality. The Streamer fly wallet has a full grain leather outer and a sheepskin inner. Brass hardware throughout, stitched with marine-grade UV resistant polyester thread (the stuff usually found on ship sails). It was designed to float, and has an integrated eyelet for clipping to your vest, belt, or lanyard.