Waxed Canvas Belt
- Unparallelled 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, details here
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel hardware, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- The 24 oz. waxed canvas is doubled over and sewn for extra durability
- Belt tip is reinforced with coffee brown old bull leather
- 2" double D ring closure for adjustable sizing
- Designed for use with the Mountainback Bird Bag and Mountainback Shell Bag
- Will comfortably hold up to 4 Mountainback Bird or Shell bags
- Belt is long enough to be worn over a heavy coat
- One size fits most
- Exterior: 57.75" L x 2.25" W
- 1.1 pounds
- Size Chart
This isn’t one of those belts made from scraps and spare parts. This is folded over, double-thick 24 oz. waxed canvas. This belt is wide and thick and strong enough to handle the toughest upland conditions. Some hunting belts come with the bird and shell bags attached, but I wanted to create a more flexible system. This belt can be used with 1 to 4 of the Mountainback bird and shell bags so you can tailor your bags for the particular demands of each hunt.