Waxed Canvas Belt
- Unparallelled 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, details here
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel hardware, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- The 24 oz. waxed canvas is doubled over and sewn for extra durability
- Belt tip is reinforced with coffee brown old bull leather
- 2" double D ring closure for adjustable sizing
- Designed for use with the Mountainback Bird Bag and Mountainback Shell Bag
- Will comfortably hold up to 4 Mountainback Bird or Shell bags
- Belt is long enough to be worn over a heavy coat
- One size fits most
- To be noted: Waxed canvas is the original water resistant fabric, and comes with the attendant charms of being a centuries-old technology. In the young days of your bag, you may experience slight wax transfer from the canvas to any particularly absorbent contents in the bag (such as paper, etc). It is recommended that these contents are kept in a case while in the bag. Materials this tough and elemental require a little more break-in than your average cheap and disposable bags.
- Exterior: 57.75" L x 2.25" W
- 1.1 pounds
- Size Chart
Dimensions (approximate size):
This isn’t one of those belts made from scraps and spare parts. This is folded over, double-thick 24 oz. waxed canvas. This belt is wide and thick and strong enough to handle the toughest upland conditions. Some hunting belts come with the bird and shell bags attached, but I wanted to create a more flexible system. This belt can be used with 1 to 4 of the Mountainback bird and shell bags so you can tailor your bags for the particular demands of each hunt.