Indiana Waxed Canvas Gear Bag
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From the Mountainback Collection
- Built with uncommonly thick 24 oz waxed canvas from Scotland that is extremely rugged and water resistant
- Top flap secures easily using one-handed pad eye closure
- Removable canvas shoulder strap has a thick leather shoulder pad
- Can be carried by adjustable shoulder strap or top Old Bull handle
- Dark Coffee Brown Old Bull leather pad adds comfort and protection against your hip and functions as an exterior pocket; Leather is stamped with month and year of construction.
- One interior pocket and an interior pen slot sewn to the inside of the flap
- Is over-engineered with high quality materials for when your life depends on it; Can (with much effort or very sharp knife) be shredded and wrapped to make a torch.
- To be noted: Waxed canvas is the original water resistant fabric, and comes with the attendant charms and quirks of being a centuries-old technology. In the young days of your bag, you may experience slight wax transfer from the canvas to any particularly absorbent contents in the bag (such as paper, etc). It is recommended that these contents are kept in a case while in the bag. Something to keep in mind as the bag breaks in.
- Adjustable strap length: 38.75" - 61.75"
- Exterior: 11" H x 10.5" W x 3" D
- Interior: 10.5" H x 10" W x 3" D
- 3.25 pounds
- Size Chart