Leather Tow Belt
- 100-Year Warranty , details here.
- Free Shipping , details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Our best selling belt
- Three belts built into one stitched together. The two visible belts are plenty strong, but in case you need to tow a train one day
- Wear at home in the field or in the office
- Center leather raised above stitching to keep friction away from the thread
- Extra holes to account for weight gain, loss, and Thanksgiving
- The last belt you’ll ever need
- Smooth leather on back and edges for sliding on and off easily
- Sturdy enough for holsters and sheaths
- Non-removable hardware has a rugged, old-school look
- ¾" between 9 holes for comfortable fit. Not too loose or too tight
- See size chart for sizing information
- Width: 1.5”
- Thickness: 5.5mm to 6mm
- 0.7 pounds (varies depending on size)