Our Privacy Statement
Nobody ever sees your email or physical addresses except for Saddleback. We don't sell or share your info. We also do not store your credit card information in any way, shape or form. Whatever personal information you give us, is safe, secure and private.
We can be reached by telephone at 210.858.5210
To request our postal address, please contact us.
Information we collect and how it's used:
Other Information We Collect
When you purchase a leather piece on our website, we ask you for the following information: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card. This information is used to process your order and if necessary, to contact you for help when we are processing your order. All information we collect is stored in a secure database except for your credit card information which is not disclosed to Saddleback Leather Company but processed through a secure Credit Card Merchant.
Saddleback also collects e-mail addresses voluntarily to inform our customers that we received the order and update the order status as necessary.
From time to time, Saddleback will host surveys or contests which you may voluntarily provide your data, which we use to improve our products, processes and improve our brand experience to you.
Why we keep your information
Here is a list of data collection points on our site, and when we keep your data
- - You create an account (whether that was to simply register, place an order or create a wishlist)
- - When you contact our customer service team, submit a corporate gift inquiry or a press contact request
- - If you submit a product review. By submitting a product review, you are agreeing that Saddleback Leather Co. may use your review without limitation for promotional or marketing purposes without compensation or further consent
- - You contribute to our blogs
- - When you submit an application for employment
- - If you place an order, we keep your details on file for warranty/repair work or returns
- - Survey data is kept to improve our products and brand
- - Contest submissions are retained for the purpose of selecting and contacting winners. By submitting this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) to a contest, you are agreeing that Saddleback Leather Co. may use your content without limitation for promotional or marketing purposes without compensation or further consent
- - Any data collected by 3rd party analytics is collected anonymously and is automatically purged after 50 months
If you believe any data we have for your is incorrect, you may contact us to correct it. If at any point you would like us to delete the personal data we have on file for you, just let us know. We will retain reviews and content; its source would simply revert to anonymous.
About Children (Under 18)
For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption through our site and checkout pages to keep all of our customers' personal data secure.
Need to make a change?
If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database please feel free to contact us.